Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer Reading Program Frenzy!

I am so excited that many of you are already getting patrons asking about the reading program! I will start sending out posters and the like next week. Patrons can start picking up their logs on May 27th. Participants can count their reading from June 2 - July 31st. I will be sending out a sample log to you all, but as we are still getting them together and folding them, the bulk won't come until a little later. I will be sending posters for programs that I am brining and other promotional materials which begs the question - how are you planning on advertising the reading program in your community? Crystal

1 comment:

ScottCountyStaff said...

I am advertising the summer reading program by going to the school and putting it in the Buffalo newspaper. I will put up posters around town also.Cindy SBU