How is everyone doing with sign-ups?? We have already reached as many as we had last year sign up. Do you see a trend with the age levels that sign up and finish yet? ~ Crystal
I have 75 signed up, just a little less than last year. And only about 60 finished last year. Good thing is I have more teens signed up than ever before! So far, only 7altogether have finished, but they are still reading for the drawing entries. How do you insure that everyone turns in their logs by July 31st? I've been having a problem with that. Often, once they "finish" and get their free book, and I give them back their log to keep reading, I often never see the log again. Cindy, what do you do to get them turned back in? Sarah, do I send in the youth and YA drawing slips right away or all together at the end?
Kim - You don't need to have the logs returned. Just make sure you are keeping the finisher's information in the database. As far as the deadline. I plan on taking slips through the the following week. I will send out an email asking everyone to send in their entries for the prize drawings.
8 comments:
I am very pleased with my SRP sign-up. My numbers are higher than last year, and we have more than doubled the number of teens!
Debbie (SWA)
I'm glad that the branches have signed up so many teens. We have pictures of the tarantula up on our teenspace.
we've had alot more people sign-up this year. more
teens and adults also
now if I can just get them to finish
Dawn @sprg
I have 75 signed up, just a little less than last year. And only about 60 finished last year. Good thing is I have more teens signed up than ever before! So far, only 7altogether have finished, but they are still reading for the drawing entries. How do you insure that everyone turns in their logs by July 31st? I've been having a problem with that. Often, once they "finish" and get their free book, and I give them back their log to keep reading, I often never see the log again. Cindy, what do you do to get them turned back in?
Sarah, do I send in the youth and YA drawing slips right away or all together at the end?
Kim - You don't need to have the logs returned. Just make sure you are keeping the finisher's information in the database. As far as the deadline. I plan on taking slips through the the following week. I will send out an email asking everyone to send in their entries for the prize drawings.
Crystal
When I said "slips" I meant logs. I'll give out prizes the following week.
Get the slips back to me in the exchange the following week. I will be drawing on August 8th for prizes and the spider.
Thanks
Sarah
Adult slips and reviews should be back by the 8th too.
Post a Comment