The YA readers at my library like the graphic novels (Yu-gi-oh and DragonBall Z) and the series books aimed at girls (Clique, etc.). They also like fantasy and "scary" books. Debbie - SWAG
The teen readers I have are mostly girls. I can't get enough Clique, Gossip Girl, the It girl, Celebutantes, Kate Brian's "Private" series, Stephenie Meyer books, or any vampire romances. Teen boys read Eragon and Eldest, Yu-gi-oh graphic novels (including the magazine Shonen Jump), or Pendragon series.
PS: and I think Rick Riordan would be popular with teen boys. I put one on hold and it took two months to get it, because of the demand. By then the boy had bought it.
4 comments:
The YA readers at my library like the graphic novels (Yu-gi-oh and DragonBall Z) and the series books aimed at girls (Clique, etc.). They also like fantasy and "scary" books.
Debbie - SWAG
The teen readers I have are mostly girls. I can't get enough Clique, Gossip Girl, the It girl, Celebutantes, Kate Brian's "Private" series, Stephenie Meyer books, or any vampire romances. Teen boys read Eragon and Eldest, Yu-gi-oh graphic novels (including the magazine Shonen Jump), or Pendragon series.
PS: and I think Rick Riordan would be popular with teen boys. I put one on hold and it took two months to get it, because of the demand. By then the boy had bought it.
My YA patrons at Buffalo like to read Vampire, Graphic novels and High School Drama. Cindy- SBU
Post a Comment