One of my patrons wanted the movie "War and Peace" in the original Russian with subtitles. I was able to find it in the Joliet area and got it for him in a very timely manner. He was very impressed that I found the Russian version and that it came so quickly.
The most success I've had is when a patron comes in and says "I'm looking for a book, but I don't remember the title or the author." and I'm able to find exactly what they're looking for.
6 comments:
Patron said our library was very friendly.
Anytime I'm able to pull a book that the patron wants off the shelf for them or place a hold for them, I feel it is a success.
One of my patrons wanted the movie "War and Peace" in the original Russian with subtitles. I was able to find it in the Joliet area and got it for him in a very timely manner. He was very impressed that I found the Russian version and that it came so quickly.
I showed a patron how to order online she was so excited. She was sure she would never be able to accomplish it. Cindy SBU
i just helped a patron renew her books online. she thought it was "very cool"
The most success I've had is when a patron comes in and says "I'm looking for a book, but I don't remember the title or the author." and I'm able to find exactly what they're looking for.
Post a Comment